Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Faroese Shawls Happen

 Just off the needles, my newest Faroese shawl entitled Simply Faroese will debut at the 2011 Yarnover on April 30.  I'll be teaching a day-long class on these beautiful traditional folk shawls.  Faroese shawls are gems of design; gusseted triangles knit in one piece, they stay on your shoulders because of the unique construction and shaping details. 


  I am honored to have been asked to teach at the wildly popular Yarnover.  If you can come, don't miss it!  The roster of teachers is amazing and the market vendor lineup looks to be very tempting.  I'm dyeing yarns as we speak to stock a table, too.  And since I'll be teaching most of the day my dear friend, Kate, will be there to help you choose something special. I'm bringing Dancing Colors and Gossamer so if these are on your wish list, come take a look.  Or join us at one of the other events happening at the Yarnover, bring your books, track me down and I'll be glad to sign them for you. 
Hope to see you April 30 in beautiful Minnesota!

No comments:

Post a Comment