Saturday, March 31, 2012

Lace and Tea and Knitting, oh my!

It's a weekend  of girly fun.  Both  Knit Knack  and  Wild Yarns  are having events you'll want to check out.


       Today Wild Yarns hosts a knitting and crochet tea party from 10am until closing.  Yesterday I dropped off some more OM hand-dyed organic merino at the shop and it looked beautiful in there, like a garden of colors.  I hear the patio will be open.  Maybe I'll see you there.  

       Tomorrow I'm teaching the Lace Sampler Workshop at Knit Knack.  We'll spend the day together learning how to knit lace and exploring some beautiful patterns from around the world.  Perfect spring things.   Give Gerry a call to check for open seats in the class.  Love to have you join us.

Lace and Tea and Knitting.  I feel prettier already.
     



No comments:

Post a Comment