Wednesday, May 8, 2013

A Glimpse of Session II

I'm still walking on air after Sunday's close of Session II of the spring Knitaway in the Studio. 

Mini Highland Triangle Shawls in the works
   
 A lively and lovely group, these knitters kept me on my toes the whole week.  It was pretty much non-stop knitting and great conversation, plus we covered a lot of techinques.  Top notch knitters, every one.
Here are some pics to give you a wee glimpse ..... 
 
Ann's good day Sunshine by



Chela's excellent swatch for her Noro dress to be


Leigh's Intarsia skills





Karen's gorgeous shawls


Kathie's Knitaway 2012 Shawl beautifully completed!


Diane's Simply Garter Vest makes me want to knit another one myself!

Marsha's miraculous Enchanted Forest Jacket.  You can see this story had a happy ending.

So now you see what I mean.  And there was even more.  All I can say is
Huzzah!  for these wonderful knitters.



2 comments:

  1. Mary Hughes ThompsonMay 9, 2013 at 1:01 AM

    Lovely, lovely, Cheryl. I remember so fondly the knitaways I shared with you and so many wonderful knitters. I think of you often. <3

    ReplyDelete