Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Rocky Mountain Sew Expo and Knitting Too!

     I'm just finishing up a new shawl using this gorgeous Sari Silk ribbon yarn with the finishing techniques I've "unvented" to make it an especially wonderful knitted fabric.   It will be  in the collection of shawls I'm taking for the Cheryl Oberle Designs booth, #16, at the Rocky Mountain Sew Expo this weekend.  The Show opens at 10 am Thursday and continues Friday and Saturday.

 
     I'll have oodles of Dancing Colors, Just Beautiful Alpaca, Gossamer, exceptional colors of OM Organic Merino along with the Sari Silk Ribbon, my books and pattern pdfs.   Come by the booth to say hello, try on a shawl or two, or have me sign your books.  As always, there will be some tidbits of chocolate in the little swan candy dish.  Sweets to the sweet!



2 comments:

  1. Wish I could be there! Have a good one!
    Sheryl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd love to see you here,too. Now wouldn't we have fun?

      Delete