Friday, December 23, 2011

Early Winter Greetings

The solstice sun rose yesterday on this winter scene, taken from the deck of the cabin.   It is a beautiful world.  Even better, it is a world where sweaters and shawls and all knitted things are most welcome.  I love the snow.

       In this season of light, I hope you get time to celebrate your own gifts, especially the ones right beside you.   Wishing you and yours the very best, warmest, cheeriest and magical holiday season imaginable, and a brilliant New Year!

5 comments:

  1. Have a wonderful holiday Cheryl. This photo is beautiful!

    Thank you for all you do, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like a post card. Happy hpliday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful photo

    I wish you a Merry Christmas and a wonderful New and creative and wooly Year.
    Have a look at the Folk Shawls group, I won a contest with a Wool Peddler's Shawl!!!

    Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wishing you a Merry Christmas, too! I'm trying to recognize those peaks but they look unfamiliar to me. I love our Colorado snow, too! And, I am especially thankful that we can wear warm woolies for an extended season every year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always get my mountains mixed up. They seem to change, you know. I believe that is either Antero or Princeton from the south park side.

    ReplyDelete